Since establishment Alan Lauder Consulting has undertaken work on a wide range of projects, contracts and sub-contracts for clients which include state agencies, local authorities, ecology and engineering companies, private businesses and NGOs including:
National Parks & Wildlife Service of the Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs, The Heritage Council, EcoNorth/EcoÉireann, The Loughs Agency, Carroll Ecology, Donegal County Council, Clare County Council, Wicklow County Council, Westmeath County Council, The Golden Eagle Trust, BirdWatch Ireland, Eirgrid, Veolia, MKO, SLR, Tobin engineers.
ALC provides ecological services and locations advisory to film and TV productions for studios throughout Ireland and in the UK.
Projects have included:
- Nature conservation site management plans including surveys and analysis, GIS, visitor surveys and stakeholder consultation
- Ornithological research, survey & monitoring for national monitoring programmes and development projects, including wind energy and powerline infrastructure
- Biodiversity assessments and habitat survey for organisations, and projects such as EU LIFE
- Project development & management
- Ecological business development & advice including wildlife tourism feasibility studies
- EU project audits